Oct 17, 2014

Avery Versus Ebay

It's really fall here in Portland, Oregon! The weather is fluctuating between blue skies, dark cloudy skies, drizzles, and showers.  This weather calls for fall layering and a hefty coat.  After searching the racks in physical stores, I turned to Ebay.  I've had positive and negative experiences on eBay, but I am willing to take a chance on cute, affordable coats.

Ebay is great for affordable, stylish pieces as long as you take accurate measurements and are prepared for imperfections.  This is my top pick for coats:

     

 

Also, I have decided to organize my closet and put a few items up for sale on Ebay.  I've made half of the items public already, and plan to publish the other items soon.  Among the items to come are a Tobi sweater knit cocoon cardigan, a Eugenia Kim via Nasty Gal faux fur collar (73% OFF), a TopShop Hawaiian print cutout skater dress, and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Matara gladiator sandals (65% OFF).

Here are links of the items already for sale in my Ebay shop:

  
  
  
  
  
  


Thank you for viewing my blog post, I hope you view my Ebay shop and listings!  Follow me here with Bloglovin or on Ebay to be updated when I publish the rest of my closet for sale.

x avery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...