Nov 25, 2014

Avery Versus Black Friday



Where has the time gone?  Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I can't wait to spend it with my roomies, but I really miss my family back home in Hawaii.  I remember our huge Thanksgiving dinners and delicious potluck buffet.  November and December are my favorite months of the year.  As soon as November 1st rolls around I blast the Christmas music and dream about finding gifts for my family and closest friends.  It just so happens that Black Friday is the perfect day to find Christmas gifts for my loved ones (and myself).

I've been doing a little pre-Black Friday shopping online and in stores.  I've found some great potential gifts for my family and my friends.  I've decided not to picture a few of these gifts so I could keep the mystery of Christmas alive!  Anyway, here are some of my favorite finds so far.


 


 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 


Of course a few of these wishes are for myself.  It's almost impossible to only shop for others on Black Friday.  However, I'm trying to limit myself to only buying a Christmas party dress, one pair of reasonably priced shoes, a chunky button-up cardigan, and a new pair of earphones to replace my broken ones.  Hopefully publishing this on the blog will help me keep my promise to myself.

It's been hard to find gifts for my boyfriend.  He's a fashionable, nerdy, photography loving nineteen year old boy and if anyone has any suggestions for Christmas gifts, please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...